She lost her first tooth! Late this afternoon, she came into our room and said "Mommy, I have something to show you" and then held out her hand, with an itty bitty tooth in it! I cheered a happy squeal, which apparantly prompted the flood gates and she burst into tears. Turns out, she was just more scared about the blood and not my sensational Mommy reaction.
.jpg)
How cute is that, it even matches her sweet little space on top. The funny thing is, she's the most excited about telling her "boy"friend Austin at school, tomorrow. Heehee, I just like to tease Daddy with that one.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, how adorable is that!?!?!?
Madison will be SO excited when I show her that picture in the morning!
Tell Lily to say hi to the toothfairy! :)
P.S. Madison tells EVERYBODY about her missing teeth. I kid you not, cashiers at the grocery store, greeters, someone who came soliciting to our front door, etc...
So, what does the tooth fairy pay in your neck of the woods...I'm keeping a log for future reference;-)
Thanks C, I will.
Jen, the tooth fairy decided to not leave any money in her "tooth fairy pillow" (a little pillow with a pocket), but instead left a tiny surprise: a new Littlest Pet Shop toy. Lily and Brennan don't really understand or get excited about money yet. Maybe next year, after they get their piggy banks, we will introduce and begin teaching the importance of money and saving. The TF just wanted to leave something fun for the first lost tooth!
That's a good idea. We thought of doing that too, and then before we knew it, she had lost the tooth and we weren't prepared! So money it was!
I bet she was so excited when she woke up!
Haha, yep, that's what happened to us, so the tooth fairy made a late night trip to Kohls for the surprise.
Post a Comment