Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cabin Fever....already

And it's only December. It's been just a little too cold and a little too wet, to spend any time at the playground, and now that Lily is in school, our days seem to go by so quickly. I'm looking forward to winter break and heading even further South for some warmer sun.

4 comments:

caroline said...

oh please, quit your whining, SC girl! I have no sympathy for you....

caroline said...

P.S. I meant to add on a big 'ol smiley face at the end of that!

:)

Jen said...

Yea, you forget that we're trapped in cold dreary OHIO! I just spent a ton of money at Michael's and made a HUGE craft bin to help entertain us throughout the month of December and beyond!!!

KJH said...

Hey now, I swear, it's freezing here! Plus, you all are lucky you have a Michael's within 20 miles! I'm going through craft withdrawl. Not much fun living close to the beach when it's too cold. I wish it would just snow already.