Oh my goodness, I have so much to do. I'm doing a homemade holiday this year and am making many of our presents. The kids of course, won't quite appreciate my craftswomanship and heartfelt labor, so they'll get a few bought presents, but overall, we're keeping things very simple and affordable this year. I'm glad that it's finally trendy to save money and be economical, so I'm not the only one who can't afford to go all out.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to hear about your craftiness? What types of things are you making...that's so cool!
C, I'll email you some pics, just in case some of my family surprise me and actually reads my blog, I don't want them to see the pics.
At the rate I'm going I'm gonna be hunting for seldom played with toys and passing them off as presents. I've barely done a lick of shopping and I'm sooooooooo NOT crafty. Maybe next year I can get ahead of the game...
Post a Comment