Apparantly Lily has virus-induced asthma. I'm relieved to finally have some answers, but sad to hear that it's something chronic. We spent Friday at the urgent care, hoping for a second opinion, and looking for some relief for her. They prescribed an oral steroid to knock the cough and congestion out of her and a Flovent inhaler for daily use. I sure hope the Dexamethason gets out of her system soon, because it's made her incredibly sad, tearful, and sleepy, much like Singular did. She's just not herself and I hope things turn around before Christmas.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Virus induced asthma...what exactly is that?
Regardless, I feel for her having grown up with asthma myself!!
Aw, poor thing. I really hope the meds help her by Christmas and that this is something that can be well managed. Hugs to her and you.
Post a Comment