I'm in a cooking rut. I've run out of ideas on what to make for dinner. It's getting harder and harder to plan healthy, fulfilling, and well balanced meals, on a budget. I like things to be as fresh and as preservative free as I can get, which I know doesn't have to be expensive, but I'm stuck. I can't afford to experiment these days and a failed recipe means we don't eat that night. So, I've been sticking to my good 'ol tried and true menus and cruising the libarary for new cookbooks. I love the "new releases" section - which are nice, new, clean, and FREE books to borrow.

3 comments:
lemme get back to you...I might have a few to share!
I have a super easy Mexican style chicken soup recipe for the crockpot and an easy white chicken chili if you're interested. We tend to stick to the same 'ol stuff too.
Mmmm, I'd love both of 'em. Thanks.
Post a Comment