Friday, April 17, 2009

Haircut

Finally...after a very long year, I found someone affordable. Everytime I would see someone with a really cute haircut, I'd ask them their stylist's name. They almost always named a really pricey salon, with trendy and overpriced stylists. I mean, honestly, $55-60 for a cut, and $75-90 for partial highlights? Probably why I've never highlighted my hair in my life. But, I always like to see someone's work, before I take a chance. I was convinced that I was going to have spend a week's worth of grocery money to get my haircut. But then, I met a girl last week who referred me to her stylist, who turns out to be really affordable. Got it done yesterday. Not perfect, but much better than what it was, and certainly better than me trying to do it myself. I'll give her one more chance, afterall...can't beat $20. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Please upload some soon!