Friday, April 17, 2009

Family pic

A couple of weeks ago, I planned for us to have a family picture taken by a good friend. She suggested going down to the beach, and since she didn't mind driving that far, I happily agreed. It was a rare day that Sean was home from work, and the forecast called for a mostly sunny day, with clouds moving in late.

Cooperation was a foreign word in our home that morning, but I took a deep breath and tried to go with the flow. IF things didn't work out, then so be it.....but I wasn't going to let that happen. We tried to do the whole beachy casual natural look, but we didn't all have nice looking breezy white shirts, so we split the difference. We're pretty happen with the results and look forward to doing this every year.








1 comment:

caroline said...

Oh, I love the one of all of you standing! I want family beach pics done...if only we could get to the beach...