Monday, October 27, 2008

Moms don't get sick days

Can you imagine if moms got to take 1 day off, let alone, FIVE!! My poor husband had a terrible stomach virus (I'll leave out the details) this past week and I kid you not, spent 4.5 days in bed. Can you imagine? I didn't even get that much bedrest in the hospital after delivering my babies... combined!

Seriously, though, he was in unbelievable pain and hated not being at that darn firehouse. I love you sweetie, but sheez louise, when do I get to stay in bed all day? Haha, of course I'm teasing him and I'm so glad he's feeling a little better.

2 comments:

caroline said...

5 days....not sure what in the world I would do with myself? In fact, I'm sure even if I ended up with the world's worst stomach bug, I'd STILL be up with the kids, somehow!

Jen said...

I'd be excited to get one sick day, let alone FIVE! I swear I'm gonna be a man in my next life...