Ok, what is going on? I thought we moved to the South? It's freezing here this morning. 44 degrees to be exact, but feels more like 20. I refuse to turn the heat on, but we all woke up with blue lips this morning. Poor Brennan, the battery in his smoke detector got so cold last night, that it started beeping at 1 AM and didn't stop until the sun came up. We were afraid to take it out, since it's hard-wired to the other ones and would set them all off. Anyhow, it didn't seem to bother him as much as it did us, through his monitor. Yes, yes, I have still a have monitor in his room, because our bedrooms are all on the ground floor (at opposite ends of the house), I feel safer being able to hear him. Little did I know, my Mom listened in on me through our intercom system, until I was 16. Smart woman.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment