And I'm so glad it is. I love it. The exercise, the teamwork, the kids, it's all so much fun! I never got the hang of it, but Lily seems to like it. Although, she's more interested in chasing butterflies on the field, than focusing on the ball coming straight towards her! But when she does pay attention, she's pretty darn good. We're the ones having a hard time, being the perfect balance of supportive parents, understanding that she's only 5, at the same time, teaching her that it's not okay, to just walk off the field in the middle of the game (which she does almost every game, with something different wrong every time). The coaches are great and have been really patient with all of the kids. She has 2 coaches, one of which was a professional soccer player, and unfortunately, he's trying to coach all 3 of his kids' teams. The coach pictured below was the sub for the week and nice enough to fill in.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment