The kids had fun playing with Grandma and "composing" music with her. They fed the ducks at the park and jumped on their cousins' trampoline.
Then, we headed up to New Smyrna Beach, where my Dad and stepmom have a beachfront condo for the winter. We ate lunch at a really fun pier front restaurant, where I had steamed oysters and crab salad...yum. Unfortunately, Lily's fever spiked again and she lost her appetite. We took her back to the condo so she could take a nap and get better.
Brennan and I headed to beach with my family and enjoyed the 85 degree weather.
We left early Sunday morning to drive back home. The cold front was coming through and it dropped to 40 degrees, before we were even out of Florida. Brrrr.... We woke up to Winter again this morning in SC and can't wait for Spring!
2 comments:
oooh, the beach pictures make me sooooo jealous!! What a fun time!
I'm sooooo far behind, I didn't realize your new more secure format meant your updates didn't show in my blog reader! I haven't stopped reading, just thought there was nothing to read!
Post a Comment