Monday, February 9, 2009

To the few and the faithful

...readers that I have, please accept my sincerest apologies for my extended absence. As some of you know, life has been a bit overwhelming for me lately and I'm just now coming out of hybernation and catching my breath. I wish I had lots of new pictures to post, but sadly, I don't. Lily has recently come home with some darling artwork though, so maybe I'll capture those and share soon.

Through my journey of reflection, soul-searching, and self discovery, I was reminded of what's truly important in life. My love for my family has never waivered, but many truths have been tested, and personal strengths challenged. With that said, my wish for all of you is, may your one solace in life, be with the ones you love.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome back! I look forward to upcoming posts and getting caught back up with your family happenings!

caroline said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was sad to see your site drifting further and further down my blog reads!

We'll be here when you're ready!