Ugh, it's been almost 2 weeks now and I can't seem to get the last of these boxes unpacked and our stuff organized. Sure, we've all been sick and I'm still feeling fatigued and overwhelmed, but enough already. Retail therapy sure is underrated, because I could use a BIG dose of it, right about now. I'd love new bathroom rugs, towels, picture frames, or even just a new spatula. We really need new furniture, especially a bed for Brennan. I can't seem to find a simple and affordable twin bed and mattress that I like, but hopefully soon. Our family room couch and chair have seen better days, and our too-small of a computer desk has taken a beating through many moves, although maybe that's a good excuse to get a laptop someday. I'm dreaming of a camcorder, because my heart breaks that I'm missing special moments everyday of the kids that I'd love to capture. And a breakfast table sure would look good in our new kitchen.
All wishful thinking. Back to reality and working hard to just keep the roof over our heads and food on the table. Back to the job search board.
1 comment:
One of these days, girl...you'll get your "wants" !!! Until then, hang in there!!
And to make you feel better, I think we're all feeling the unmotivated fatigue that is called WINTER...oh wait, you're not included in that since you're on a nonstop sunny vacation! Whatever...not talking to you now..
Post a Comment