Thanks to a very dear friend, Sean and I were allowed to attend a wedding this weekend, sans kids!
It was nice to get out and feel like a grown-up again, although I'll admit, I didn't quite know what to do with myself, not giving my constant attention to little ones under 4 feet tall. The wedding was beautiful, fun, and small. Close friends and family, just like ours was, 11 long years ago. Perfect.
3 comments:
You guys look great! I'm glad you got to get out for a bit without kids...you definitely deserve a night off!
You guys never age a bit! A night out is always a welcomed treat!
Thanks girls...we've been able to go out more since we've been down here than all the years in Ohio, but that's going to change once we return. Making us more of a priority again :)
Post a Comment