Monday, July 5, 2010

We're home...

..right where we belong :) Unique to us, misunderstood by others, supported by those who truly and genuinely care about us. Thank you to all. Good to be home...forever.

3 comments:

caroline said...

Did I miss something? Everything okay?? :)

Jen said...

Did you take the blog public again? I was excited to get an update for you in my blog reader!!

KJH said...

Yep, everything's good. We moved back to SC. (Que reaction..."OMG!")No, we're not nuts.

We fell in love with it 2 years ago, never really wanted to move back to OH, but didn't have a choice at the time, and now we're happy to be back in SC for good. Sean will be much happier here professionally and we'll be closer to my family in FL. I'll be going back to work in the Fall and this is now home for us, permanently. Considering I've said these same words, a half dozen times, you have my permission to question our sanity...but yes, this IS it.

The kids and I are in Orlando, until we find a home in Charleston. Hope you girls will come visit us.