As the summer comes to a close (which I still can't believe!), and the camp programs complete, I thought I'd share a few pictures of all the fun that was had.
Lily's BALLET/TAP/JAZZ class
Lily's class recital, which they ended up having to perform in the daycare room. No ballet bar, no mirror, no dance floor...which really distracted from their very cute dancing, but oh well. I wish I had a camcorder, so you could see just how well she danced. Perfect timing, beautiful lines, gorgeous leg extensions...but I'm not biased or anything. I'll make a great stage mom some day :)
Brennan's CIRCUS KIDS CAMP
.jpg)
I don't think it's possible to LOVE these two silly kids any more than we do!!
We are so lucky :)
1 comment:
ok, I want to go to CIRCUS CAMP--how fun is that?!!! He looks adorable. Lily looks the perfect ballerina princess as always, she just gets cuter and cuter every day!!!
Post a Comment